* Start with a glass of warm water with lemon juice, first thing in the morning. It alkalises the body.
* Plan three definite meals.
* Breakfast between 8 am and 9 am.
* Eat Lunch between 12 and 1 pm.
* Dinner between 7.30 and 8.00 pm.
* Dinner should include soup.
* Don't eat anything raw after 6.00 pm, not even fruits.
* Don't eat anything after 8 pm
* Avoid aerated drinks and junk food.
* Recharge your body with good night's sleep. 6 to 8 hours.
* Cook with oils made in India.
* Use coconut, mustard, and ground nut oils.
* Don't cook with Olive Oil.
* Eat brown rice, brown sugar, brown bread, etc.
* Go for Sea salt.
* Feast once a week on Sunday.
* But program that whatever you eat will make you healthier.
* Eat less, live longer.
* The world you live in is created by your mind. Your thoughts affect your health.