Clapping is associated with Dancing, Singing, Prayer, Happiness, Celebrations, and more.
According to Zone Reflexology, there are 39 different points for almost all internal Organs of our Body on our Palm.
These point are activated by Clapping, and this action improves your Health slowly but effectively.
Health Benefits of Clapping
* Great Stress Buster specially for children. Alleviates their fears and improves their creativity.
* Helps increase skills in children and improve their academic performance.
* Clapping also improves children's handwriting and reduces spelling errors.
* Helpful for Patients of Low Blood Pressure.
* Removes blockages from the arteries, meridians and keeps you fit.
* Provides relief from back, neck and joints pain.
* Useful in Digestive Disorders
* Gout is the common problem in Old age, which can easily be cured by clapping.
* Helps those suffering from diabetes, arthritis, hypertension, depression, chronic headaches, common cold, insomnia, eye problems and hair loss.
* Boosts immunity by multiplying warrior cells (WBCs).
* Benefits blood circulation, especially in cold regions.
* Greatly helps in nerves which connects heart, liver, lungs and so on.
* Clapping stimulates blood circulation, removes varicosed veins and bad cholesterol.
* Helps in lowering acidity dyspepsia, gases, bloodpressure, and sound sleep with no snoring.
Strike both hands against each other, right to left, keeping them straight facing each other and the arms a little loose.
Fingertips and the palm of each hand should strike each other.
How and When to Clap
Clap for 15 minutes in morning hours to get maximum results. Preferably stand in the morning sun. You will feel warmth and feel nice throughout the day. If you have missed Morning Clapping, clap in the night one hour after dinner.
Clapping around the body and dancing removes negativity. So dance and sing to the clapping music of your own hands and be one with the Universe.